SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY AT HOTEL CHANDLER
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING HOTEL CHANDLER FOR YOUR NEXT SYRACUSE TRIP TO NEW YORK!
This 148-room boutique hotel, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is outfitted with the comforts of home in New York City’s historic Murray Hill neighborhood. Just off Fifth Avenue on the southern edge of Midtown Manhattan, Hotel Chandler is within 2 blocks of the Empire State Building, and close to Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and Bryant Park. Penn Station is also only 2 blocks away; from there you can hop on multiple subway lines to destinations throughout the city.
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Modern fitness center
- Comfortable, intuitively designed guestrooms and suites with ergonomic chairs and desks.
- Well-equipped meeting spaces with AV equipment and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary lobby coffee and tea service 24 hours a day
- Complimentary nightly shoe shine
- Complimentary daily New York Times and digital access to NYTimes.com