See Forever at One World Observatory
There are a million things to experience in New York City, but only one way to truly see them all. Start by ascending to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than sixty seconds, then look toward the horizon and feel the city’s invincible spirit. Take in the iconic sights, surrounding waters and panoramic views of the skyline and beyond. Explore three levels filled with innovation and inspiration. Immerse yourself in the bustling crossroads of the world at the See Forever Theater. Engage with City Pulse and our global ambassadors as they share stories of this amazing city. Step onto the expansive Sky Portal and take a walk high above the streets of New York. Start with an experience unlike any other. Start at One. One World Observatory. SEE FOREVER™.
Our exclusive offer includes:
Tickets for two to the One World Observatory
- Additional tickets available for purchase upon request and availability.
- All tickets are timed admission. One World Observatory is open seven days a week from 9:00am to 8:00pm with the last ticket sold at 7:15pm. Open until midnight during the summer and holidays.
- Please go to www.OneWorldObservatory.com for more information.
- No monetary value will be credited for any services not used.
- Offer is not valid for groups of 5 or more.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, special rates or packages.
- Rates are based upon double occupancy and are exclusive applicable taxes.
- Price is subject to change and base upon availability, blackout dates apply.